Jeanette Castady

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD, in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD."
-Psalm 27 13:14


On August 1st, 2006 our Mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. This blog is dedicated to her.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Benefit Show for Mom!

**JEANETTE CASTADY CANCER BENEFIT CONCERT** This coming Tuesday in Willowbrook, IL @ The Arabian Knights Barn (6526 Clarendon Hills Rd) w/ Plain White T's, The Fold, Scissors and Michaelane. Starts at 6 PM. $10, ALL proceeds go to Jeanette Castady's Cancer Fund.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's in my prayers

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she will be in my prayers.
you guys must be great sons for setting up this blog for her, she is lucky to have you guys.

talk to ya later.
emma

3:03 PM  
Blogger Jon and Kristyn Ritner said...

Oh how amazing! I wish so badly that I could be there but I will be praying for a great turn out. This was a fabulous idea!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Web jeanettecastady.blogspot.com